The Political Council of February 14 Revolution Youth Coalition issued the weekly position, which reads as follows:
In the name of Allah the most merciful
The Political Council of February 14 Revolution Youth Coalition commends the honorable popular participation in commemorating the anniversary of ‘’Martyrs Day’’ and the passing of ‘’Sheikh Abdul Amir al-Jamri’’, and calls on the people of Bahrain to continue the events of this anniversary until the end of this month, in order to confirm its central position in the national struggle and thwart the falsified festivities established by the Khalifa entity, despite the escalating massacre of the Palestinian people by Zionists in order to confuse the national positions of the authentic people of Bahrain.
In this context, the Political Council confirmed the statement of ‘’His Eminence Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim’’ on the occasion of ‘’Martyrs Day’’, and considered this day as a day of ‘’feast and pride’’, as well as the need to maximize the value of martyrdom in reviving the nation and defending its true principles, as well as glorifying the memory of the late ‘’al-Jamri’’ who made Bahrain’s revival with his words and stance, bearing in this way all kind of sacrifices until his pure soul rose to Allah Almighty.
In the context of the current developments, the Political Council records in this weekly position the following:
- We call for the adoption of the vision recently proven by ‘’Leader Ayatollah Sheikh Qassim’’ towards Al Khalifa, as well as the nature of their existence in Bahrain, as His Eminence considered the emergency existence of Al Khalifa ‘’entity’’ in Bahrain is illegal due to their elimination of all citizens’ rights, including the religious and political right, and we stress that this strategic vision calls for the need to revitalize the political and constitutional project of the opposition, out of not to acknowledge the legitimacy of the reality in the country, and based on the right of the people to self-determination, and the establishment of a constitutional system that meets their aspirations. In this context, we reiterate the importance of circumventing the ‘’draft constitutional declaration’’ announced by the opposition forces in November 2022, and turning it into an inclusive national document in preparation for the next stage for which the region and its peoples are preparing in the ongoing fateful battle between right and wrong.
- We urge our dear resistance people to be fully prepared to welcome the new year of revolution and the glorious anniversary of the start of the February 14 Revolution, and to make use of the great achievements that our people have made in the past few years, especially in thwarting the Khalifa’s entity conspiracy policies and the important progress made in stabilizing the three aspects of ‘’revolution’’, ‘’people’’ and ‘’leadership’’ in all the difficult situations experienced in the country, which was evident with the success of the opposition in maintaining the flame of the February 14 Revolution, and the continuation of steadfastness of our people and their sacrificed figures in prison, as well as the cohesion of everyone with the leadership and wise instructions of Ayatollah Qassim.
- We once again express our support for the captive figures in Al Khalifa prisons and we consider that the repeated violations against ‘’Mr. Hassan Mushaima’’, ‘’Sheikh Saeed al-Nouri’’ and ‘’Mr. Abdul Hadi al-Khawaja’’ and the other leader figures are an expression of the bitter failures to break the will of these heroic leaders and the despair of the Khalifa entity from forcing them to give up even an inch from their dignity and their defence of the just rights of the people. We pay tribute to these great heroes, who are the pride and living conscience of the people and we reaffirm our firm position of loyalty to the people of sacrifice and our firm determination to continue revolution and resistance until they are liberated from unjust constraints and downfall the entity of tyranny.
- We commend the success of our people and their national actors in consolidating their struggle against the American-Zionist project, also we support the general framework of the Bahraini popular resistance’s project which has been proved in the past few months, especially after the Zionist-American aggression against Gaza and its victorious resistance, where our people and their forces were able to radical the following headlines:
- Persist in the cause of liberating Palestine; support the resistance until the downfall of the Zionist entity.
- Resistance to normalization with Zionist entity.
- Promote popular petition to close the Zionist spy embassy.
- Implement a serious boycott against the supporters of this criminal entity.
- Considering the US base in the country as an unpopular occupation base.
- We express our people’s condemnation of the provocations of Zionists supported by the Khalifa entity in Bahrain, as well as their attempts to undermine the national consensus against the Zionist massacres in Gaza, and we declare our people’s innocence of the malicious role of the Khalifa entity in implementing the goals of the Zionist-American aggression against Gaza, as this traitor entity provides its multiple services to facilitate the alternative land corridor from the Bab al-Mandab Strait, for the purpose of delivering goods to the Zionist entity, as well as the stance of Al Khalifa in support of the war on Gaza, which was announced by the officials from Al Khalifa in more than one occasion. So, here we warn the Khulaifees entity from continuing to antagonize our people by joining the new American-Zionist coalition to besiege Yemen and its great people in retaliation for their heroic solidarity with Gaza. We emphasize that our resistant people have become more resolute and steadfast in standing on the side of the resistance movement and its glorious axis, and they will not stand idly by in the face of the aggressive wars planned by the enemies led by American the great Satan against this axis, which extends in Palestine, Lebanon, Yemen, Iraq and Syria. We reiterate that the Bahraini people are united with the resistance movement in Gaza and are fully prepared to support it in all possible ways.
Political Council – February 14 Revolution Youth Coalition
Monday, December 18, 2023 AD